Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kids









So these pictures i took in November of one of our friends kids, they are so cute. B is 6 and O is 18 months and K was just three weeks old at the time. Needless to say O the 18 month old wanted nothing to do with the photos, making it a little difficult to get a good shoot with out some sort of bribery hence the sucker, i just love that picture of her with her face all sticky, so cute! And I am hands down a big fan of bribery! These pictures were taken before i got the photo editing software, i was going to edit them but I like them just the way they are today. (i am sure i will change my mind and mess around with them later) The second picture is my Favorite even though you cant really see there faces i just love the moment. It really makes me wish i had sisters/kids!!!

1 comment:

  1. So as a photographer I always appreciate peoples comments on my photos. I have one little tip that I think could help out some of your pictures. If you have photoshop, go into levels and play with the contrast. I think you will really like the difference. You are doing a great job so far. All you have to do is keep trying. I love the pictures of your parents. They are super cute.

    ReplyDelete