Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Glen & Kathy pics






So my dear sister and brother in law let me take there pictures over the weekend, Kathy looked like a super model in all of them! ( no fair!!!) And Glen tried his hardest to make us happy, but he wasn't that exited about taking so many!!! I don't know why but most guys just don't enjoy it, why is that? I guess us girls are just vain! lol. Anyway these are a few of my favorites! Hope you like them Kathy!(ps click on the picture to make it larger) I love the kissing one, so sweet!

3 comments:

  1. Love em!! Thanks for doing that for us, we had a good time, even Glen ;) I still would like to retake my wedding photo's by the temple. Let's set something up. Thanks again, you did a Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definately have a talent, these look great!

    ReplyDelete